7/22/09

Sick Today

So today so far im just waking up and oh yes im in one of those moods...you know the sarcastic I might knife the blond one and no i wont be held responsible for my actions mood( and no im not a killer the knife comment is a movie reference for those of you in the know laugh with me!). I was not feeling to well all day but my fiance was super sweet and made sure i was okay and got to rest. But now im up and moving and I'm reading a new book, dont worry i'll make sure to write a review when im done with it, and Im just relaxing. My day was otherwise uneventfull but i did watch or well I started to watch Transformers which is an amazing movie let me just tell you! And yes I have seen the second one! Hannah, my fiance and I saw it together and i was wowed! Also i would like to say thank you to Hannah who gave a shout out to me on her blog Changing My Deffinition of Life which is an amazing blog which i would recomend to anyone to read. For now im going to stop writing because frankly Im boring myself and lost my groove and roll on my, well hmm how to phrase it....my 'special' mood, but thats all for now so off to read and spend time with my amazing fiance and wait for Wendy's from Hannah. Im out for now but later!

1 comment: